Having recently purchased typical local clothing, we decided that we needed to get some picture of us all dressed up in the culturally appropriate way. Obviously this also included looking miserable/angry!
Trying to look miserable/angry for a long time is hard though so it was only a matter of time before we got the giggles!

When the local women dress like this we think that they look really stunning and elegant. Somehow we don't seem to pull of this look quite as well as they do. Plus it's SUPER hot in these things! Rich and I also got a picture of the two of us with me wearing the full face veil as well but so far I can't find it. Keep your eyes open and hopefully it will appear on the blog soonish!
It looks good - and I hope, you can find the vail-pic soon. Miss you all - Doro
ReplyDeleteI expect that they look miserable because they are so hot. Stay cool love Hazel x
ReplyDelete