Our dog, Simba (which means Lion in Kiswahili) died unexpectedly on Saturday. We are not sure why as he was only 2 years old or so. However, as we are due to leave our house here for several months this weekend, we needed to find a replacement guard dog fast. I sent an e-mail to all the women ex pats I know here and got several responses about dogs and puppies they were trying to find homes for. Amongst the replies was an e-mail for this lovely little lady.
Randomly, what about “Zena”? Apparently it means female princess warrior!
ReplyDeleteWill
How about Noddy- (Rich will know what I'm talking about).
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDogs as well as children, my word things are changing. Definitely looks like a Simba to me Fits with the Hakuna Matata lifestyle too! Love Mum x
ReplyDeleteFang! (Well, Jon won't let me have a chihuahua called Fang so you may as well use the name for that little cutie!) Kerenza thinks you should call her Rebecca. Pretty much everything is called Rebecca in her world!
ReplyDeletePumba
ReplyDeleteJust re-read the blog and realised that the old dog was called simba! sorry I will try to think up another name what about Lennox that should keep intruders out!
ReplyDeleteWe called our (very soft Retriever) "Kali" - just so that we could put up the sign "Mbwa kali" (Fierce Dog for the non-Swahili bloggers)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you when you're back
Ian & Rosemary