We all love to hate them. They are overly cautious and drive exactly on or just below the speed limit, they are afraid of the edge of the road and still feed the steering wheel through their hands. But we've all been there and done it ourselves. I am referring of course to learner drivers.
It seems like it is possible for anyone here to start up a diving school, and that is exactly what people have been doing. All you need is a car and a big bit of wood to stick on top with your big red 'L' painted on it, and you're away. It seems that 'aerodynamic' was not part of the design brief when making up these signs and as we were driving behind this car the other day I just felt I had to capture the moment and share it with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you feel that you have something positive to share or you are overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of this blog you are welcome to add your comments below.