For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Phil 1 v 21)

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Learning to Swim Part 2.

As it is yet again the weekend, we headed to a local hotel yesterday for Anna to have her next swimming lesson. (Contrary to what it may seem like from this blog at the moment, we don't spend all our time swimming in crystal clear seas and lounging under palm trees next to swimming pools!)

Anna making use of her new sun tent and having a snooze by the pool.

Smiling at Dad - 'maybe this swimming malarky's not so bad after all...'

Drying off in her new beach robe.

Posted at the risk of having two sets of grandparents arriving in order to take Anna away from her unfit parents!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE any blog post with the word "malarky" in it. plus, you look so cute Mama Anna if I do say so!! (and I do)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel that you have something positive to share or you are overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of this blog you are welcome to add your comments below.